Winter Sales starts NOW!! up to 50% OFF

One-minute Treatment Hair Mask
One-minute Treatment Hair Mask
One-minute Treatment Hair Mask
One-minute Treatment Hair Mask

One-minute Treatment Hair Mask

Regular price $39.98 Sale price $18.88

 In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients. 

Damage Repairing 1 Minute Treatment  Hair Mask helps you get soft, smooth & damage repaired hair. With no weigh down, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants, Our consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation. 1-minute hair masks for silky-soft, shiny hair. Apply on damp hair for intense repair. 


  • Professional Salon Treatment That Instantly Transforms The Texture of Your Hair Leaving it Soft, Silky, and Easier to Manage
  • Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Weak, Damaged, and Overprocessed Hair To Restore a Healthy Look While Promoting Natural Hair Growth
  • Deeply Conditions, Detangles, Hydrates, and Revives Dull and Dry Hair Improving its Manageability and Elasticity and giving it a Beautiful Shine
  • Nourishes Hair with the Highest Quality Cosmetic Grade Argan Oil Rich in Essential Vitamins and Nutrients. Highly Effective All Hair Types including Permed, Natural, and Curly Hair
  • Enhance the Texture, Softness, Manageability, Shine, and Provide Additional Damage Restoration

  • Package includes: 1 X One-minute Treatment Hair Mask (100ml)

Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order